Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday, November 05, 2010Revgalblogpal Friday Five: It Is Well With My Soul Edition


We lead privileged lives.


True, some are more privileged than others but the fact that we are communicating right now via technological devices puts us in the privileged category.


There are many perks in my life for which I give thanks and then there are some that make everything right in the world during the moment I am enjoying them. I'm wondering what a few of those things - five to be specific - are for you.


IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL:
1. When I am at home with LH and the greys - giving the greys neck
scratches and chest rubs.

2. When I have some Swiss milk chocolate and a glass of cold skim milk.

3. Each week when I talk with my sister.

4. When I am at home with God, in sync, and love flows freely into
me.

5. Sleeping in my own bed with duvet and pillow and LH.

No comments: