Wednesday, August 04, 2010

SOMETIMES I DO COMPLAIN -

I did complain yesterday. Sorry. It is so boring to complain and usually accomplishes little. (except to vent a bit!)
Perhaps, I continue to murmur in the wilderness of this dark night so that God will not forget where I am. I do not want to go back to where I was, where we were two years ago. I just want to move forward. It seems as though this dark night is about staying in place. And after a year, it is hard to stay in this nebulous, unsettled place, this hammock over an abyss.
I just desire some movement forward, to a new place, where hope abounds and grace frolicks freely and new life takes root and springs forth in our lives. Maybe, I am asking too much. Maybe, I am just holding God to God's promises. Like the Psalmist, I cry to God and remind God and myself of all GGod has done and hold onto the hope of all God what yet do.

1 comment:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

no denying the truth of the proverb 'hope deferred makes the heart sick' while 'desire fulfilled is a tree of Life'! ...