Monday, August 09, 2010

MY WEEKEND -
*Did my laundry
*Did my grocery shopping
*Cooked up 2 quarts of spaghetti sauce with tomatoes from my
garden as well as fresh herbs
*Made 2 1/2 quarts of marinated carrots
*Got my oil changed
*Pulled out my last 2 garlics
*Made dinner, did the dishes the dishwasher doesn't do
*Refilled the Hummingbird feeder
*Watered the flower beds and garden
*Rubbed Jett, scratched Jazz's neck
Probably will have another 2 quarts of spaghetti sauce to make and that's just from 6 tomato plants! This weekend will involve blanching a doz. ears of corn for freezing. Nothing like some fresh tasting summer corn on a cold, grey, bleak winter's evening!
It will be an early night tonight. I really feel it today. Course, some of that may be the heat and humidity, as well.

No comments: