RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE - WHAT I REALLY, REALLY LIKE...ABOUT SUMMER(WINTER0:
What are five things that you REALLY REALLY REALLY like about the current season where you live?
1. All the flowers that are blooming and the critters that come to them - hummingbirds,
finches, honeybees, bumblebees, all kinds of butterflies and hummingbird moths.
2. Fresh herbs and tomatoes growing in the garden.
3. Longer evenings to enjoy.
4. Walks with the greyhounds in the cool of the evening - although that won't
happen again for a very long time.
5. Usually getting away to the beach in WI - which also won't happen this summer.
and, for a bonus:
Something you are looking forward to about another season?
Having my knee function normally again - after this surgery and long, slow, painful process of healing and rehab. That would bring me to fall and cooler temps!