RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE: SUMMER FUN EDITION
Please tell us five things you are doing this Summer.
1. Driving to the Lake (Michigan, that is) via Chicago and Wisconsin to spend time
with my sister and BIL, enjoying the beach.
2. Weeding & watering - the garden and flower beds.
3. Walking the dogs in the cool of the evening.
4. Harvesting fresh herbs, garlic, tomatoes and maybe a red pepper or two.
5. Hosting July 4th with the SIL's.
Bonus? One thing you're not doing, but WANT to be doing
Seeing my niece and my nephew and his wife. Timing just isn't going to work out
to get together at the Lake house. A real shame.