Monday, February 20, 2012

For my Birthday
I received Facebook wishes, cards from family and friends, a card and candleholder from my niece which is no small thing from she-who-never-sends-cards, phone calls from family, my sister, my brother-in-law and his wife, my niece and my nephew and two cousins from Switzerland. Plus, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a lovely taupe purse filled with sundry items from my sister, and LH actually bought me a chocolate cupcake, decorated with curling ribbon, a candle, a star pick and festive, sparkling colorful sprinkles!!! I enjoyed a quiet day and had a worship service at church with the usual dinner out after worship with several parishioners. All in all, a good celebration!
So, here I begin a new week and a new year in my life. Praying God's blessings as I live into both.

No comments: