Friday, July 09, 2010

Forgetful RGBP'S Friday Five:

a) What's the last thing you forgot?
To call the church secretary to remind her to put little slips of paper
into the bulletins for Sunday. Folks are to write down their favorite
hymn to be compiled for our upcoming hymnsing. Duh!
e) How do you keep track of appointments?
My desk calendar and small pocket calendar in my purse. Works for me.
i) Do you keep a running grocery list?
I do. Have to remind LH to put things on the list as he or I think of
them.
o) When forced to improvise by circumstances, do you enjoy it or panic?
Panic, usually. I'm not much for extemporaneous speaking or
improvising. Althoug, sometimes, my off the cuff remarks, sometimes
during worship service have gone rather well. First, I panic. Then I
try to come up with something.

u) What's a memory you hope you will never forget?
Oh, there's so many of them, it's hard to latch upon just one.
Whenever I have loved and been loved and known its glow, whether
with LH, my family, with parishioners, strangers, in ministry and
outside of ministry. It's so wondrously spacious, gracious, light-
filled and emanating, and fills you to overflowing. Beautiful,
awesome, nothing can ever compare to the Love that is so beyond
yourself and is Christ's within you.

No comments: