Monday, April 19, 2010

PACK YOUR BAG - RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE

With the BE 3 taking place, here are five questions about packing to go on a trip.

1) Some fold, some roll and some simply fling into the bag. What's your technique for packing clothes?
I do some folding, some rolling, and some laying flat that makes something less
bulky. I always take too much with!

2) The tight regulations about carrying liquids on planes makes packing complicated. What might we find in your quart-size bag? Ever lose a liquid that was too big?
I always check my luggage, because I have to take so much with!!! Never lost a
liquid as I packed them in my suitcase. Have lost tweezers and manicure scissors
on a flight to the Yukon. I forgot to move them from carry on to suitcase.
When we landed in Whitehorse, and rented the car, we drove from the airport into
town. On the way, we passed a Wmart and we stopped so that I could replace my
tweezers and scissors.

3) What's something you can't imagine leaving at home?
Underwear, nightgown, shoes, tweezers, books, camera, diary, pens, & umbrella.

4) Do you have a bag with wheels?
Yup, how did I survive without them back in the days of yore?!!?

5) What's your favorite reading material for a non-driving trip (plane, train, bus, ship)?
Something enjoyable, I've done the Mitford series and will be reading the last
2 Ladies' No. 1 Detective Agency books for our trip across the pond.

No comments: