RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE - LIGHT AND FLUFFY - PANCAKES
Share with us your preferences for Pancakes!
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?
I usually use a Buttermilk mix.
2. Pure and simple or with additions cooked in?
I like 'em pure and simple although I have added Maine caviar: blueberries.
3. For breakfast or for dinner?
Definitely for breakfast! I am not a fan of pancakes for dinner and I take
no delight in Shrove Tuesday pancake suppers. I'd rather have some meat
and veges for dinner (or chicken or fish).
4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best sidedish?
Pure maple syrup - can't abide the fake stuff. Best sidedish - that would
be sausage links!
5. Favorite pancake restaurant?
Since we never go out to eat for breakfast, can't say as I have one.
Have been to the Waffle House while on vacation and it's pretty good.
Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there for pancakes or other special breakfast
dishes? Bring 'em on!