Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HIP UPDATE:

Spent most of Sunday, either lying or sitting or reclining on the couch! Felt so "good for nothing"! Didn't get a stitch done, although there is always something to be done; laundry, ironing, putting clutter away, throwing out the tons of catalogs, among others.
Woke up yesterday morning, took a shower and let the warm water massage the hip and ate breakfast, let the Boys out and made them breakfast. And my hip felt almost normal. No pain, no real ache. Had a good morning and the Bible study went well. Worked on my liturgy for Sunday and made a couple visits. Noticed a growing soreness. Got home, changed, rest a few on the couch, made dinner, did dishes, stripped the bedlinens and washed and dried them and remade the bed with a different set of linens. Sat on the couch for the rest of the evening.
Felt pretty ok this morning, but not as good as Monday. I mean really. I can't spend the rest of my life sitting, reclining and lying on the couch! My plan is to make time to rest inbetween my doing and see if that helps. Haven't had to take any pain pills which is good. I just want to be my normal self again. (Sigh)

No comments: