RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE - RANDOM IS BACK!
Can you believe it is April 12???? Have you finished your taxes? Here in Boston, the city is abuzz with Boston Marathon anticipation. We are finally hearing birds chirp in the morning, and even though it was in the low thirties last night, many of us are bravely sporting open-toed sandals. None of this has anything to do Friday Five, except randomness. So, in that spirit.......
1. How are you doing? What's going on in your life?
LH finished his interim and we are down to one part-time income. Things will be pretty tight for a few weeks. The upside -
he will do the housework!!!! I hope he won't drive me crazy being around all time! Sigh. Just not quite ready for that!
2. Have you ever resigned from a position? What was the good-bye like?
Yes. It was very difficult to leave folks I had grown to love.
3. So, we are still resurrecting...still getting used to New Life!! What is a source of new life for you?
Watching the garden awaken from its winter slumber. Slowly, bit by bit, things are greening, growing, flowering.
4. My friend is running the marathon on Friday, because it is on her bucket list. What is something on your bucket list?
Going to Alaska, seeing the Northern Lights, and revisiting Greece.
5. Tell us about one precious thing (tangible) you keep around your house, your altar, your pocket, and what is its story?
My garden inukshuk that I built from stones ( a couple imported from Lake Michigan in Wisconsin!!). I had a wooden inukshuk
but it disappeared at the last church I served. I have yet to find it and think that someone took it.
As always, tell us you played in the comments so we can come over and visit!
Happy Friday, every one?