Friday, January 13, 2012

RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE - RECOMMENDATION EDITION

1. Recommend a favorite worship resource or devotional book.
A devotional book I enjoy is Joyce Rupp's "May I Have This
Dance?" Also, Gunilla Norris' Gardening for the Soul or Mystic
Garden or something to that effect. It's about the tending of
the garden of our souls.

2. Recommend a blog that you like to read that you think others might find enjoyable.
I enjoy Skewed View, if only she posted a bit more often.

3. Recommend a fiction book that you think people might like.
The Ladies No.1 Dectective Agency series by Alexandar McCall Smith.
What an enjoyable read. And the first season, DVD set is really
nicely done. Too bad they didn't make more.
4. Recommend a favorite recipe website. O.k., if you aren't into cooking or food, then just recommend a random website that you find useful, hilarious, mind numbing or thought provoking.
Often I've gone to the Food Network just to check on some things.
I really don't troll the internet that much for blogs. I do go to
youtube for some fun!
5. And for the last recommendation--it's bloggers' choice! Make a recommendation for anything!
Cashmere blend socks for winter. They are soft and keep your toes/
feet warm without a lot of bulk. They are my absolute favorite thing
in these now turned cold and snowy winter days.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hmmmm....I was just thinking I would go ahead and drive down there. Maybe not?

Jan said...

Thanks for sharing. I like Gunilla Norris.