Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Could I be more boring?

Ran across this over at The Psaltery and thought I'd give it a shot. Now I know how boring I really am!!!!!



Your Score: Linear A


You scored


Not much to say, really. You're Linear A, the first alphabet ever written by the proto-Greeks - at least, as far as survives. Unfortunately, you made a bad career move and ended up being used by accountants and fish mongers, rather than to record epics. However, you did manage all your SEC filings on time.

Link: The Which Ancient Language Are You Test written by imipak on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


http://www.okcupid.com/tests/13609056050722629996/Which-Ancient-Language-Are-You

1 comment:

Diane M. Roth said...

I don't think you're boring. no one who has dogs can be boring. I'm a dog mom too. just was hitting the random button and came across you.

Hello!

Now I'm going to do the test