Monday, January 29, 2007

RGBP FRIDAY FIVE: RENEWAL EDITION

List 4 ways you like to relax or give yourself a break. Then, name a fifth something you've never been able to do, a self-care dream:

1. Nap or sleep. Just a couple hours with the dogs on the couch.

2. Getting my hair cut. Never takes long, but it feels good every 6 weeks.

3. Swiss milk Chocolate - mmmm......with some ice, cold milk. Decadent and soothing.

4. Oh, I confess...going shopping. I don't necessarily have to buy a thing. Just
look and get ideas and if I happen to find just the thing, great! I went to Office
Max Saturday morning just to look around the new store that opened in town and
they gave out a bag with a couple cute freebies: rubberband ball, 3 pens,
letter opener, booklet of post-it flags, and mini scissors, mini stapler in a
plastic box - fun!

5. An all day spa - massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, preferrably shared
with my sister.

No comments: