Saturday, November 04, 2006

RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE ON SATURDAY

Speaking of braces and teeth, share your thoughts on the following:

1. The Tooth Fairy - The tooth fairy always came and put a quarter
or 50 cents under my pillow. Does this date me?

2. Flossing - should do it, usually forget. I do floss from time to time,
just not regularly.

3. Toothpaste brands - been a CREST girl all my life. Haven't had too
many cavitities. Am trying the Pro-health Crest
brand now, still getting used to it.

4. Orthodontia for adults - if you have the money to do it and it really
bothers you, go ahead. My teeth are me
and don't need to be perfect.

5. Whitening products - I've tried the Crest Whitestrips, and I liked
them. It's about time to use them again!

My only hope is to be able to keep my teeth 'til I die!!!

No comments: