Friday, October 29, 2010

RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE - COMFORT MEDIA


Today's Friday Five is an opportunity for you to list five of your favorite 'go-to' movies/tv shows/books. You can use images, links, explanations or netflix.

1. To Kill a Mockingbird
Always a favorite and one to watch over again and again.

2. Father Goose
A fun, humorous movie set in the South Pacific of WW II

3. Gone With the Wind
Who doesn't like the costumes and melodrama? I keep hoping that
Rhett and Scarlet do get together again

4. Fiddler On the Roof
Love the characters, the story, the faith amid the hardship

5. My Cousin Vinny
Fun, and Pesci and Tomei are great in this movie

1 comment:

kathrynzj said...

I know you have a lot going on today and I've enjoyed your list. Fiddler on the Roof was my father's favorite.

Thanks for playing!