RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE - COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS:
Very simply, tell us 5 things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve.
1. Finish decorating the tree with ornaments and tinsel.
2. Find Jett's Christmas present - leather toy from LL Bean buried in the basement.
3. Unearth my tried and true Christmas Eve Benediction.
4. Stop at the grocery store and get Brie (for Christmas Eve midnight champagne
toast)and mushrooms for turkey paestetli (turkey and mushrooms in white cream
sauce poured into pastry shells for Christmas Day dinner, plus bread to break for
Christmas Eve Communion.
5. Put fresh sheets on the bed.
BONUS: Bake a Zopf - traditional Swiss braided bread.
I did put together a brief Reflection for Christmas Eve on Saturday. So that
one is done!!!