YOU KNOW THE CHRISTMAS SEASON IS OVER WHEN...
1. The tree is slowly denuded of tinsel, ornaments and lights.
2. The naked tree is on the tree lawn.
3. The decorations are put away
4. The evergreen wreath on the front door changes to one with crystal ice sparkles
5. Most of the Christmas chocolate is eaten
6. The lime (for gin & tonics) has been cut down to a tiny knob of green
7. You take your glassware to the recycling bins and you count 5 wine bottles,
2 bottles of champagne and 1 spaghetti sauce bottle
8. The Christmas CD's go back in the holder
9. You're finishing the last of the Christmas paper towels and napkins
10. You sit among yards of purple fabric already focusing on Lent!