Thursday, January 17, 2008

SO FAR THIS YEAR...(Book Challenge)

I have read Praying in Color by Sybil Macbeth. I am still working on A Year of Living Biblically by A. J. Jacobs, and also in process is The Disciple-Making Church by Glenn MacDonald.
I ended up last year with Pontoon by Garrison Keillor, and Desperate Preacher's Wives by (I can't remember and passed the book on).
I have a couple others in process and hope I will actually finish them. Anne Lamott's is right up there (third in Traveling Mercies series).
I am flooded with Lenten projects and am at the overwhelmed stage although ideas are fairly solid and taking good form. Now, I have sit and type them into existence.
What I most want right now is a nap!!!!!! (and this at 10:55 am). Gonna be a long day working on my sermon.

No comments: