RevGalBlogPals - Friday Five
Although still working on the linking to RGBP
here is my Fri. Five: On Sleep
1. Room should be coolish, not cold, quiet and dark, with my pillow,
nightgown and snuggled under the duvet (sleep with it year round)
with my husband next to me.
2. Ideally - 7-8 hrs sleep is good. Usually it's 6 1/2 hrs - never
enough. I drag the day after especially following a 12 hour day.
3. Used to be a nightowl, then came middle-age. Not really a morning
person. Perhaps, a mid-day person?
4. What to do when I can't sleep? Read, putter at my desk in my study.
5. To Snooze or Not to Snooze: Nothing like a Sunday afternoon snooze
after a morning of leading worship, preaching, and teaching
Sunday School! I have been found snoozing on the couch
some evenings, along with dozing greys.