Time to take a break, put your tinsel toes on, and play a round of Friday Five for a breath or two.
1. What song are you grooving to these days?
"Lilliburlero" on Christmas Day in the Morning CD.
Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas music
2. If YOU were a room in your home, what would it be, and why?
My bedroom. I think I'm just so busy and so tired, that I just want to sleep!
3. What ever happened to LipSmackers? Does anyone remember that lip balm from the 70’s? Do you have a recommendation for a really awesome lip balm?
Nivea with lip shimmer - kinda shimmery. Also, Lip Dew or is it Dew Kiss by Avon - that's my
go to lip balm.
4. Tell us about a tiny (or HUGE) grace moment from this week.
That the day care center is still wanting to relocate to L church. It makes me think that when
God isn't finished with something or isn't satisfied, God keeps bringing the call back. (Think
Jonah, or even Moses with his excuses!!!) So, hope is still a small ember in my heart and I
keep praying that God will open minds and soften hearts.
5. If you could just have any treat/snack in the world right now, what it would be and with whom would you share it? (assuming you are in a sharing kind of mood.
That would be some Swiss chocolate, of which we are in a dearth. Hmmm...must be time to
think about a trip to fill our suitcases!!!! And of course, sharing some with LH. Perhaps, a
cup of real hot cocoa with mini marshmallows in front of the fireplace with LH would be
a most wonderful treat!