1. Are you superstitious about anything? Like, lucky socks for competition, special necklace for preaching, etc.?
Not particularly. I do avoid black cats though.
2. I’m going on vacation on Tuesday. I have never been so ready for vacation. What are you
looking forward to?
Time away and apart, visiting my sister, BIL and niece, hopefully, my nephew, his wife and their new baby girl! Not sure yet when we will get away.
3. There is a lot going on in sports right now–World Cup, Basketball finals, and much more. If your life were a sport, what would it be, and why?
A scramble of some sort!!! Just had an interview for another part-time position, having to fax
info and work on the background screening, plus all the stuff at the church I'm serving.
4. Hey! Remember orange push-up ice cream treats? What happened to them? What is one of your favorite summer treats? Ice cream sandwich, popsicles, frozen grapes, fruit pizza, DQ Dilly Bar, etc.?
I do enjoy a big juicy slice of watermelon and really good peaches. But, I really like
Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream!
5. So there is this thing called “Listserve” that picks one random person per day to write an email to like a million people world-wide. It’s pretty cool. Some people make music suggestions, offer sage advice, or plug their latest interest/project. If you could write a note to a million people around the world, what would you say?
Be kind to one another. Work for peace. Love well and deeply. Be respectful. Walk the earth