RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE - WOMEN'S EDITION
Revkarla invites us to talk about women in your life!
1. Name a woman author you very much love to read.
Mary Oliver's poetry and Anne Lamott.
2. Name a woman from the Bible with whom you would like to enjoy a nice long coffee talk.
Perhaps, Deborah - a wise woman, strong, faithful.
3. Name a famous woman from history with whom you would like to have lunch.
I'm thinking, Abigail Adams. She does fascinate me. Also, a strong
woman, tending family and farm, supporting her absent husband, John, in
the momentous time of declaring our independence. She was capable and
brave and very much in love with John.
Another would be my grandma on my Dad's side. She's not famous, but I
would like to know her as an adult and spend some time with her.
4. Name a living famous or infamous woman with whom you would like to go out to dinner.
Leyma Gbowee, the Nobel Peace Prize winner. I find her inspiring,
encouraging, and a woman of faith, character who accomplished much in
working for peace in Liberia.
5. If you could be SuperWoman (o.k., I know you already ARE) what three special powers would you like to have?
Not an easy question. I would like to have power to bring peace, to
heal the wounded, and to shower creation with joy!