Thursday, January 07, 2010

WEATHER FORECAST -
Not good. We're in line to get several inches of snow this afternoon, tonight and tomorrow.
I will leave earlier and try to get home in one piece with my van. Freezing rain has already iced over the windshield. It will be a challenging drive home, no doubt.
I should be at a meeting late this afternoon about an hour S of here - but I run the risk of not making it home. Torn between my duty and being able to see LH and the boys. It is not easy.
I also have my banking, oil change, laundry and grocery shopping to do, plus pick up the things I need for my children's sermon. Home is winning out. There will be another meeting next month.
I don't want to slide off the road or be stuck somewhere.
May God be merciful, gracious and forgiving.

No comments: