RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE:
Share 5 transformations that the coming fall will bring your way.
1. The last blooms of the flowers fade and all goes to rest.
2. Harvesting my herbs and hanging them to dry.
3. Plucking the last ripe tomatoes and hanging the vines in the garage to
ripen the few remaining green ones.
4. Putting away my summer clothes and pulling out the winter ones.
5. Weeding and fertilizing the wee garden and flower beds and fertilizing the
Bonus: Give us your favorite activity that is made possible by the arrival of fall.
Throwing on a sweater and still being able to sit on the porch to watch
the kids at play, to savor the sunset, or just to view the stars.