MY SUMMER CHALLENGE
1) Find 9 people to do a Reader's Theatre for July 15th
on the Good Samaritan. So far 7...2 to go. ( 'Course that will mean nearly a third
of our attendence that Sunday!!)
2) Keep praying for new folks to come to church and to stay
3) Lose weight. Ever an on-going challenge, sometimes taken
more seriously than at other times.
4) Sew up the two green fabric panels for the chancel area.
5) Survive VBS!
6) Read something fun! Time for Nora Ephron's Neck book. (Had it since my
birthday in Feb. saved it for summer!)
7) Ahh, take time to sit on the fronch porch rocker!