FRIDAY FIVE - COMPANIONS ON THE WAY
(as usual a few days late!!!)
As we take the beginning steps of our journey through Lent, who would we take as a companion? Name five people, real or imaginary, you might like to have with you as guide or guardian or simply good friend.
1. LH - because we travel together in life as husband and wife and best
friends. And he makes the journey all the better.
2. Roz - a clergy colleague who is wise and gracious and I enjoy
being with her and in her company
3. Another friend, Donna - who is vivacious, full of the Spirit's energy,
and plays a wonderful oboe, music to
and friendship to accompany me on the
4. Walt Wangerin, Jr or Garrison Keillor - a story teller to deepen and
enliven the journey
5. My Greys - Ben and Jett - the follow me all around the house and I
would miss their loving companionship
if they didn't journey with me. Besides,
they are warm, fuzzy and loving, and that's
something I always need.