Saturday, September 09, 2006

RGBP FRIDAY FIVE:

Simple Things: Name five things you enjoyedd this week:

1. LH's 50th birthday celebration on Sunday with my sister and brother-in-law, LH's Dad and twin sisters. Time together, champagne toast, wonderful dinner out, great birthday cake!

2. My sermon came together in record time! Yeehaw!!!
3. The last of my stash of Fat Tire beer.
4. Massaging my pair of Greys.
5. The blissfully cooler weather and sunshine.

BONUS: How could I forget the reddish-burgandy purse I found yesterday?!!? It doesn't match a thing I have but it so caught my eye. All my purses are practical beige, brown and black. So, I felt very girly and look forward to using it this fall. Now that's a simple enjoyment!!!

Go ahead and name the 5 things YOU enjoyed this week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could claim #2!

St. Inuksuk said...

May the Spirit breathe inspiration into you and in a timely manner!!!

Unknown said...

Hey I like the week you had.

mark said...

i LOVE fat tire
i hope you enjoyed ever last drop!