Saturday, September 05, 2015

RGBP'S FRIDAY FIVE: I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW!

Please share with us:
  1. A sight or view that brings you continual pleasure
           The alps of Switzerland - mountains and lakes, green grass, waterfalls and snow. Every time
           I see them it is wonderful.

    2. A sound that brings you joy
            I love the zen-like sound of snow melting and running in the gutters! And the sound of
            cow bells clanging in different tones in the Swiss mountains.

    3. A taste that you savor
           The melting of Swiss chocolate in my mouth followed by a glass of cold milk. Yummm.

    4. A smell that brings you comfort
           I love the smell of my fresh picked herbs and the scent that lingers on my hands. I love
           the smell of the wood burning in our fireplace and in the crisp night air when I step out
           on the porch.

    5. A tactile experience that surprised you
          How soft Renoir's fur is for a greyhound. He's a delight to rub and hug - except during
          shedding season (8 months out of the year) when the fur flies all over!!!!

2 comments:

altar ego said...

Thank you for sharing the sensual side of Switzerland. Brings back memories for me, as well as a longing to return. Thanks so much for playing!

altar ego said...

Thank you for sharing the sensual side of Switzerland. Brings back memories for me, as well as a longing to return. Thanks so much for playing!