So the challenge for us this week is to write about animals. OK and I know this is two days late.
pent Friday cleaning house and Sat. running errands and prepping for Sunday, but here we go anyway:
- Tell us about an animal you know: perhaps one of your pets, or the pet of a friend or family member, or the cat that hangs around the church.
- What’s your favorite real animal? Walking stick bug? Penguin? T-Rex? Echidna?
- What’s your favorite fantasy/mythological animal? Unicorns? Hippogryphs?
- What’s your favorite fictional animal – Scooby Doo? Garfield the Cat? Grape Ape?
- What animal best represents who you are today, and why? Is it an animal that exhibits fierceness? Or one that’s loyal?
with a bit of a hard shell but soft on the inside. Able to navigate land and water.
Will stick its neck out at times and can disappear into its shell. There are other
attributes, but I can't remember them.
Obviously, since all the questions are numbered one, I had some trouble with this one.