Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THE PEW FORUM QUIZ: RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE

Was it any surprise that folks are biblically illerate in this country and at this time? It has been a number of years in the making.
I finally got through to the website and took the quiz!! I scored 100 percent for a white mainline protestant. Good Seminary training, but most of it didn't require any Seminary training at all. Just a good college education. Just good Sunday Schooling.
The results are pretty amazing and appalling. Simple, religious questions, and people of faith should be scoring high on some of the questions.
I scored better on this than the RGBP's FunTrivia and so feel as though my education has paid off!!!!
Go over to Pew Forum and check it out!

1 comment:

stinuksuk said...

Ok! I know the word is illiterate!
I just typed faster than the keyboard spells