Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FAVORITE THINGS MEME

Just happened by Cheesehead's place and yup, read her favorite things meme, and now I've been tagged. So we'll give it a whirl:

Swiss chocolate
my greyhounds - Ben & Jett
my sister
my husband
artwork
Vivaldi
Henri Nouwen
bookstores
black ink
hard back journals
spaetzli
rainbows
pools
my corner of the sofa
inspired ideas
retreats
chocolate chip cookies
good wine
water
the music of cowbells on an alp
moose
Taize worship
the way the lights on the Christmas tree color the ceiling
colored Easter eggs
Zopf - Swiss bread
boiled wool slippers
comfortable shoes
my van
my pillow
duvets
freshly fallen snow on trees and bushes
bluebirds
the hushed quiet when it snows
Christmas Eve
70-75 degree days
time to just be
warm towels out of the dryer
fresh herbs & tomatoes from my garden
sunsets

Have to end somewhere...may as well be with sunsets. Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: