- What sound is soothing to you?
2. What sound do you find irritating?
Fingers on a chalkboard - uhh, just awful.
3. What sound makes you happy?
Cowbells clanging as the brown swiss cows graze on an alp. I miss that sound
most of all.
4. What sound immediately gets your attention?
A siren, especially when I'm driving. I want to make sure I can pull over and give
them the right of way.
5. What is your favorite sound to make?
I think that would be singing with a congregation. I don't sing real well but if everyone
around me is singing I will join in. I do love to sing hymns for they touch my soul
and offer one way to praise God.